Sked++ is a native Firefox browser extension that enhances Sked+ scheduling software.
Looks like you're not using Firefox browser. It's the best and fastest browser out there available for free for most major platforms.
Firefox browser is required for Sked++. Please download it and re-visit this site using it.
Click on the link below to install extension. You'll get a warning from Firefox about extensions, respond in the affirmative and restart browser.
After installation, the Sked++ icon will be on the status-bar (pre FF4) or next to the home-button (FF4+).
If you see the Sked++ news bulletin at the bottom of the month-view page - Sked++ is installed and enabled!
- Version 3.4
- Compatible with Firefox v43.
- Version 3.1
- Logins were not being registered correctly.
- Version 3.0
- Compatible with new xjt.com site
- Compatible with FF v21.*
- Version 2.10
- Compatible with FF v17.*
- Version 2.9
- Compatible with FF v15.*
- Version 2.8
- Compatible with FF v14.*
- Version 2.7
- Added open-time - last viewed pairing hi-lighted in blue.
- Compatible with FF v12.*
- Version 2.6
- Added flight-status. Click on flight# and then on the "Sked++ Flight Status" button.
- Added auto-hide red-label pairings.
- Added in resv-pool, can click on label image to rotate.
- Version 2.5
- Changed flag rotation - red first
- Version 2.3
- Compatible with FF v10.*
- Version 2.1
- Works with the new xjet.com domain - no longer ourasa.com
- Added open-time feature to remember settings - press REFILL FIELDS button. Also, when you view open-time from the Exchange window - the pairings will be restricted to the number of days of your last entry.
- Added open-time feature to tag rotations based on your ratings.
- Version 1.6
- Reserve Pool page enhanced. Day-of-week. Coverage computation. Click on day-of-month to flag good/bad trips.
- Version 1.5
- Compatible with FF 7.0. You have to login via the ourasa.com login page to see the bulletin messages.
- Version 1.0
- Initial release.